POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Looking for info on vaxis_rotate( ) or related functions : Re: Looking for info on vaxis_rotate( ) or related functions Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for info on vaxis_rotate( ) or related functions
From: Will W
Date: 28 Feb 2003 13:46:50
Message: <3e5fae9a@news.povray.org>
Thanks for this pointer! I haven't looked at any of the transforms.inc
material yet.

 I had thought that in scanning the manual's section on functions that
return point vectors, I had done a comprehensive search of everything that
might be of use in this situation. I hadn't realized that I was skipping
right by all the wealth that is kept in macros-- silly me.

So documentation on functions is organized by return type, which is nice.
But documentation on macros included in the v3.5 package are organized by...
the arbitrary name of the include file? I hope that doesn't sound snide. I
really appreciate all the effort that has gone into making POVRay and
documenting it. But I think I'm detecting an opportunity for improvement.

--
Will Woodhull
Thornhenge, SW Oregon, USA